PLAYERS CODE OF CONDUCT
A Player should:-
- Set a positive example to others
- Play fairly and abide by the laws of the game
- Always respect and accept match officials decisions without question
- At all times show respect and abide by the instructions given by the Manager/Coach of his/her team
- Treat opponents with respect and avoid any violent conduct.
- Never use foul, abusive language or make racist remarks at any time
- Always have the best interests of the game in mind and accept victory and defeat in a sportsmanship way
- Make every effort to develop their own sporting skills and give maximum effort for the team
- Resist all temptations to take performance related substances
Trowell F.C will not tolerate any player or member from the club bullying any other player or member in any form. This includes any physical or verbal form either at the club facilities, home or at any school. If any player or member is found guilty of this act then they will be expelled, without question, from the club.
Trowell F.C will not tolerate bullying or racism of any form.
All players and members are responsible for the payment of a monthly subscription fee. The fee will be charged at the rate determined at the ‘Annual General Meeting’ and players and members will be advised in advance. This fee will be due on the first Thursday of each month payable to the Treasurer. No player or member will be allowed to be more than two months in arrears with subs.
Mrs Clare Lock has been elected as a child protection officer for the club and is always available to discuss any matter in the strictest of confidence. All coaches and Managers will be vetted as part of our child protection policy.
Any Manager or Coach will not be available to take or bring back any player to a match in any vehicle unless they are accompanied by another adult.
I the undersigned Player understand and abide by the instruction set out above:-
Player __________________ Signed _______________________ Date _________